Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go thru with the deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeruvianDank, Dec 17, 2011.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
    Ok im not really an apprentice but a lot of people lurk around here and I need advice.

I called a dank dealer yesterday and asked for 62 grams of the dankest danky dank. But he canceled at the last minute. He said Monday would be good to do the deal. Should I buy off him still or get another dealer? Was it too disrespectful or sketchy? What would you do?

2. wtf is a "dank dealer"

3. A dealer that specializes in high grade cannabis.

4. maybe he didnt have the weight? thats why he held off? idk i would try it... unless hes a sketchy dude that you think is going to set you up...:rolleyes:

5. Hmmm I have no idea, he just told me that he couldn't tonight and backed off. I wonder why...

But his weed is so good though, I think Ill wait and just smoke my harvest this weekend.

6. Thats a lot of bud to buy off someone you don't trust.

7. lol you think so? Im only paying 50 bucks though so thats good.

8. Now you just gave it away...

9. Can you use the work dank anymore times in one sentence!?
    Geez man. Have a little diversion....
    And do what ever the hell you want.
    If your OK with waiting, wait.
    If you wanna get high, find a "danker" dealer...

10. I dont see how he has "danky dank" at 50 bucks for over 2 zips....

11. $50 for 62 grams of "dank"? wtf

12. Trololololol

13. THATS what im sayin....

14. so then instead of trying to use a word that makes you sound like some common street thug why not just say that your dealer deals " high grade bud"

15. 50$ for more than two zips.... better pack your gat before you leave

16. 50$ for 62 grams...

Well, you'll be making another thread soon called, "I got robbed"

17. i had a dank dealer once with dank weed, his house was pretty dank too. had a dank ass mustang, shit was dank.

18. i lol'd

19. Dude wtf, 50 for 62 grams is the craziest shit I have ever. There is something wrong with this thread.

20. probably something pop'd out.That's 62 grams over here it ain't no joke.Just continue on the deal,but to do the deal in a house.