Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i go through this trash bag for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Oct 16, 2011.

1. My friends uncle had a pretty good grow op. I helped him setup. And i helped him harvest. He gave me a lot of bud but he also gave me this trashbag full of trim. It basically two entire plants. I went through it a couple of times and so far altogether i have probably found a little over 10 grams in the bag. So do you think i should go through it again? I feel like smoking but am dry. But the last time i went through the bag i got less then a gram. Might be some shit hidden tho.

2. Bag full of trim? Make some sh*t.

3. Couldnt hurt to look, but dont get your hopes up

4. make some iso out of it and smoke that hash.. or make edibles with it

5. Yea bro i tried making oil like 3 times. Shit won't work for me and i'm out of oil lol. That shits expensive.

Also out of iso used it to make hash last week.

If i find some pretty keify trim i may smoke it though.

6. You can make cannabutter with trim?

Make brownies

7. if you have a grinder you could just grind up the best trim you can find and shake the grinder to get all the keef off. the once you have enough just your slide or w.e with some trim and load up a nice keef bowl

8. [​IMG]
    This man speaks the truth. Consult us before you do things like that next time.

9. Like what?

10. its like 2 dollars for a bottle of iso. id really invest in that and make hash.

11. This is the only reasonable option :)

12. Make an iso rinse.

13. buuut if you're really set on not making hash, or you dont have money/time/place whatever, then yes, i'd go through and pick out whatever buds/sugar leaves you can find