SHould i go stemless?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SeanDiesel, May 12, 2010.

1. It depends how hard you pull, so id imagine he isnt pulling as hard when actually smoking...

2. Stemless is sexy. I'm getting a SSFG chubbler in the next two or three days. The minimalist in me really likes the idea of having a diffused bong with ash catcher in only two pieces. I don't mind a little bit of drag on the bowl end either, I think it condenses the smoke some, but this baby clears zippy when there's nothing on it.
    [​IMG]

3. I am also in a similar situation as the OP. Everyone seems to love the showerhead, and it looks like an excellent design from what I can tell, but for ~$100 less the stemline can be had. Can anyone give a direct comparison between these two in terms of DURABILITY and diffusion.

I have decided to reward myself with a piece in that price range if I can pull off straight-A this quarter (college). Hopefully ALT has some more glass in stock by then because I'm going for it.

4. I have both a mini-showercap and a gridded stemline. They both are capable of wicked diffusion, and they're both very solid, durable tubes. However I've gotta say the stemline diffuses more. Either way you go with this option though, you won't be disappointed and will be 110% happy no matter which route you decide to take. :smoking:

5. I have a fixed stem Toro. And I think that blows any normal downstem-ed piece out of the water! I'd really recommend going fixed stem. Less glass to break, and usually much more diffusion. ( But that's all relative)