Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go smoke more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigdankkush, Feb 6, 2013.

1. So basically I could go out right now and smoke a little more, but tbh I've been high all day for the past few days I don't even think I wanna be high anymore... What's you're guys's opinions?

2. I've seen some pointless threads in my day but this one takes the cake

3. Smoke until you forget you were high all day

4. Don't smoke if you don't want to. Save it for a time later where you'll need some or actually want to smoke it.

5. If you feel like it, smoke. If not, dont smoke

6. throw it away. Marijuana is overrated anyways.

7. Yes I'm gonna go smoke again too

8. Honestly, I get tired of smoking sometimes too. But that only happens when I get bored after smoking by myself ... or when ive been high all day and i feel sluggish and nasty.

You want to smoke more? Do it. If you dont? Dont. Save it for a time you WANT to be high.

9. Made my day! Lmfao!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Idk y i thats so funny to me... Maybe because i 100% agree

10. Maybe you should go play outside for a while.