Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go pick up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Aite so im dry right now and have been for the last week, I usually go pick up with my boy but he couldn't this weekend so I just left it. Should I go pickup like tommorow on my own (its probably about a 3 hour journey there and back on buses since I dont have a car) or leave it till next weekend? Thanks

2. thats kinda stupid question, imho. if u want to toke just go and get some. (?)

3. depends how much you want that bud man

if you want it so much that you are willing to give up 3 hrs of your time, go for it yo.
    if not, just wait til next week..?

4. u need to make it worth ur wild to go 3 hours.. better be some good weed and u should be picking up a good amount

5. In the time it takes you to go pick up, you could find a closer connection...

6. ^^ That.

7. lol wild?
    Its worth your while.