Should i go party tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by sleepyhouse, May 29, 2009.

1. ahah k well this is really random, but i just want opinions cause i really dont know what to do. this girl is having this party tonight and everyone from our school is going basically like all my friends and stuff, but im sick. i dont want to go sober cause that wont be any fun, everyone else will be drinking and stuff. should i go, because its basically the last big party of the year, and risk getting more sick. OR should i be smart and stay home tonight but miss out on a good time?

help me outtt!
    :confused:

2. there will be many more parties to come my friend

3. Don't puss out, go to that party man!

4. You should def. go out, I get really bad headaches and havnt drank in 3 weeks till im through with this medicine then i will continue to drink but over the last 3 weeks i have been going out all the time and dont drink and still have a good time, Be social hit on chics and roll a few joints that always helps

5. for the record, im a girl so i guess ill be hitting on some guys ahha ;)

buuut yeah, thanks for helpin me out guys.
    im getting ready to go out, and if i decide not to go out i wont, but as of rgiht now i am going to that party, ill just have to make up for it in the morning :D

6. Dude, go! You won't want to miss out!

7. Are you really going to listen to any answers on here? I think you already know what your going to do.

Personally i would dose up on paracetamols and lemsips and go get hammered at the party.

8. 90% of the time I'd say you should go, unless you're sick as can be, throwing shit up.

9. take some dayquil, smoke a j, and go.

It will suck hearing stories about a party that you missed, just suck it up. You can always ride out if you starting feeling like complete shit.

10. yeah well actually i was ready to put on my pjs and go watch tv and crash, but after reading like 2 comments i was like.. fuck, im partying ahha
    but yeah, thanks guyssssssss ;)
    PARTY HARDYYY ~* haa

11. Hell yeah bro. Just don't drive drunk. We all expect an update on the party in the morning.

Have fun :smoke:

12. I'm debating whether I should go party as well.

In your case... you could party, but you may pay for it.

I personally would go, unless I was puking everywhere beforehand.

13. Hey bro, since this was posted last night, I assume you went to the party.

Mind postin an update so we know you got home safe and didn't die?:D

14. hahah aw thanks for caring!
    yeah i got home safe and sound, thanks
    i am so much more sick now, but it was worth it
    i felt amazing for the little while i was there
    i did however get my drink spilled allll over me which kinda sucked
    but you knoww, its alll good
    :D

15. i have nothing to add

16. Go, but make sure you have a decent way of getting home incase you do feel really really ill.

17. well if your at home and everytime you move you ache stay home. if you just have a cold go i'd say.