Should I go on a fat girl banging spree?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankify, Apr 7, 2014.

1. #1 Dankify, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    So lately I guess I've been attracting the bigger ladies a lot. I've always had strict standards about who I'd bang, and I've realized that I've passed up a lot of pussy that I could've had if I had just consumed 5 - 10 beers prior and smoked one. Should I stick to my standards or just go on a fat girl spree so I can add more numbers to the list of pussy I've banged? (The list is pretty small right now, only 3).

2. Fat girls are interesting but definitely not worth perusing if they act as pretentious as the fit ones. Due to social media sites, they all have a fat head about their net worth. 

3. You wouldn't believe the difference in personality between the fit and fat ones around here. I've never seen so many "mediocre" looking women act so stuck up with their heads up their own asses. It's absolutely disgusting, these people need a reality check.

However, I'm not getting into personality here I just wanna know if I should hit it and quit it just for the sake of getting laid. I'm not looking to get into a relationship.

4. Pussy Is Pussy,, I'll Put It All On My List.. Big Or Small
    Short/Tall

Spaceman Charlie..

5. The title alone :laughing:   Do what you feel is right in your heart OP.

6. Fat girls are fun. Their pussies are tighter than skinny girls and they put in effort. You'll never find one who just lays there

7. #7 Stormy Sea, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    You know what's grosser than fat women? Fat guys. They look like giant hairy babies. 

Don't do it, you might get suffocated during sex, that'd be a shitty way to go.

8. Pork all those cock hungry fat hog bitches. Even the ones who are fat and ugly. They will suck the best cock.

I used to fuck all the fat ugly bitches, some of the hotties called me a "Dog Dicker" but they would fuck me too the hypocrites.

9. Pussy is pussy. But there is definitely a grade, just with all things in life like cars or weed.

Fat girls are like cheap kief, while hot fit chicks are like concentrated hashish bricks. Definitely worth a try but not something to rave about.

10. Im just scared about what I'll find, I don't wanna get myself into a situation with a point of no return.

What if I take her pants off and i find a smelly, sweaty bush and get totally repulsed? How can I get over these fears and just allow my self to go hogging?

11. Like riding a moped, it's fun, but you don't want anybody knowing you do it..... :laughing:

12. At one time, back in the early to mid 20th century, girls who were fat, or plain, tried a little harder to be nice, so that they could get boyfriends and, eventually, get married.  That went out the window in the latter part of the century, after the so-called Womens Liberation became popular.  Their attitude became, "Fuck it, I'm just as good as the pretty ones, and I'm, not going to make any extra effort to be attractive to men!".    

13. As long as they take care of themselves it won't be nasty.  I mean if you're talking like 250+ pounds or some shit.....proceed with caution. :eek:

14. #14 Weedity, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    In my opinion, no. First off, who gives a shit how many pussies you've "slammed" 

It's kind of sad of that's what girls have become, just a pussy that was slammed, I guess if that's what they enjoy being  :laughing: 

Keep the standards. Maybe find someone that's NOT just a pussy to slam  :laughing:

I would never pork a fat girl, not to be cocky but I'm good looking enough that I can get hotter women. Not to mention I don't crave pussy. 

15. Never fucked a pudgy girl, I'm on 9, keep your standards it'll pay off.

16. This world is a joke.

17. I'm pretty good looking enough too, I'm just not the "style" (meaning the douchebag kind) that all the stupid ass pretty girls go for only to end up getting fucked over by.

I'm not really doing this for bragging rights, mainly just to boost my own confidence and get laid cuz I haven't in a while. I haven't satisfied my conquest for pussy yet I like to try new kinds just how I like to try new strains of weed all the time. :confused_2: :bongin:

18. haha well to each their own man! Go for it! I'm just more of the relationship then pussy type ya know? 

But fat chicks....idunno about that...

19. Same here, thats why I've only slept with three girls so far. But fuck relationships anymore all that shit is garbage around here. Women are too stupid and insane in this area to be in a relationship with. 

And yeah, I'm extremely iffy about the fat chicks too, thats why I made this thread, I need opinions lol.

20. I <3 big girls.  Not Fat though-thick.  I support your endeavor.