Should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Brutal1ty, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hi guys. I'm a student with a low budget but I've found a reputable website in my country is currently auctioning an 'as good as new' Da Buddha vaporizer. Bidding starts @ 15 bucks, which is a steal and it'll probably go up to a max of 80 or something (retail price here is 169 euros).

I'm having a hard time deciding if I should go for it or not... I've got no experience vaping yet, only smoking some nice J's. But I recently quit tobacco and started using an e-cig (a good one, not one of em crappy devices) and I'm seriously considering if I should go for this Da Buddha... The auction will last for another 12 hours before it closes...

I'm quite poor atm but I'm trying to convince myself it'd be a good investment... What would you do? :confused:

2. if you put in some effort to learn to vape with good technique and stick to it, it will pay off very fast for a regular user. go for it :smoke: DBV's are rock solid vapes

3. Well alot of times you have to buy how many times you can bid like say 5$ for ten bids.
    So if you do wait for the last hour or half an hour then get in on it. Also even waiting till the last ten seconds won't do it. Because usually say someone bids in the last twenty seconds someone will wait for like the last six or so thinking they got the last laugh then the time resets to like ten or fifeteen seconds. If you know what I mean

I'd say do to it.

4. It's one of the best vapes you can get, especially for even $80