Should I go for it? [18+]

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SixthSen5e, Nov 15, 2013.

1. #1 SixthSen5e, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013

2. #2 SixthSen5e, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013

3. What's the point? Nothing better to do? You have to literally ask a stoner forum if you should indulge in said sexual experience? 

What happened to this world  :confused_2:

4. I think she looks disgusting. You must be desperate.

True opinion Bro.

5. If you like fat chicks, go for it.

6. Of course go for it. Get some experience. You need it. Can't tell anythign from that pic. All I see is a couple rolls, and an ass.

7. Inb4 thread #3

Mobile reppin

8. It's thread #2. PLus GS posted two threads by itself not me. Don't know where the other thread is. this is the same second thread that was posted by GS. Thanks for stopping by.

9. aww shit, he came through with the pic! haha.
    listen man, i like thick, fat, chubby, plump, bbw, gorda, nalgona, tetona...whatever you wanna call the big girls, ilike em i love em.
    so im biassed, but if it was me, id be so deep in there man. ive had girls bigger than the pics, shes looking good.
    realize....i like em big.
    only a dog wants a fucking bone. dont wanna be chokin on a bone when im eatin the bitch out.

10. Fucckk no lol that old vagina is fat and all dried uppp you won't your dick to get stuck in a over weight old women with w dry vagina ?

11. more cushion for the pushin', go for it bro

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Even though to many people it's not a big deal (to me it isn't), your first partner is the one you WILL remember.

You don't want to always go back to the memory where you lost your virginity to a chubby swinger with her hubby there.

13. Fucken do it. Ur gonna regret NOT doing it later. Just be carefull. There are crazy people in Craigslist. Make sure to tell someone where ur going just to be safe.

14. #14 SixthSen5e, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
     That's the thing, you make a good point. It's just that, it is not something that came across my mind. I mean yeah I thought about but it just went over my head. I just feeling like ph-uhk-in, but then I think hmmm should I do it? Then I'm horny and I'm like damn yeah. Plus they are 420 friendly, which really helps. Don't see myself finding anyone else any time soon either. I don't know. But I am down. Plus milf's always seem to get me a lot more horny and I fantasize about fucking an older lader... she's a bit older than what I was thinking, but I don't think she looks bad, get's me horny looking at the pic?

15. Don't let people tell you what to do man, if that's what you want then go get it.

:)
    Lol

16. Dude you're gonna get there and those pics are gonna be from like ten years ago.

There's a reason he's advertising his wife a reason she's unsatisfied and a reason he's not hitting it anymore.

You're gonna be hitting some old ass lady.

Rub one out and then think about it.

Browsing Craigslist horny is like shopping hungry. Nothing but regret at the checkout line.

Peace

17. Bruh, just be honest with yourself and ask yourself if its worth it.

18. Tbh, I would rather rub one off, it would be MUCH more enjoyable then hitting that.