Should I go for a bike ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Relentless, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it's 2am here in Cali. My familie's asleep and I feel like going for a little blazeing ride. I can get in and out of the house without making much if any noise. Anyone attempt this regularly? I just really enjoy being out on my bike, but I dont like walking in high as fuck with half my family waiting for me. [ never happened ]

2. hmmm... I would highly recommend going for a bike ride.

I rode many things back in 'nam, bicycles were not one of them.

3. go for it.

yea i been jogging and bike riding here and there during nights where i couldn't sleep.

4. That would be quite awesome and fun to do, I believe. I've been up for awhile and I actually just got a new bike yesterday, so I could've used it. Damn!

5. Definitely do it. Riding a bike in the middle of the night is probably one of the most awesome things to do while high.

6. makin me wish I had put my bike together already!!

7. need to get my front tire fixed!!

8. once I get my new gold chain on and figure out my pedal/crankset issues out, I am riding everyday!!!

9. I went on a random trek the other day on my dad's hardcore Trek and I pulled into this random old barn in the middle of nowhere and I saw this big ass deer just chillin maxin on some grass. Then I said "holy shit its a deer" and it see me and took off. But it was awesome.

10. Don't overdue it. I got completely baked and tried jogging, and I knew it wasn't a good idea. Same with biking as I'd vear into the other side of the road. But yea walking while high just around the neighborhood can be the best walk you ever had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.