Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I go back?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentos34, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Okay Tonight I was with a friend that doesn't smoke. My other friend texts me that lives down the street from my friend that doesn't smoke and wants to toke up. So i ride home and try to get it on my bike and on my way home from getting a nick of dro I drop it along a road right by a Nursing Home. I spent at least 45 mins looking for it and couldn't find it and this is at 6:00 p.m when its pitch black out. I can't decide whether or not to go back tomorrow morning and look for it. I'm afraid police have a surveillance camera or some shit like that. and will catch me looking for it if they've already found it. This is really bothering me and i can't decide weather to go back or not!? :mad:

2. just go look for it man cops have better shit to do that watch some survailence video of some guy looking for a nick of bud lol

3. Personally I wouldn't even bother if it's just a nickel, but if you really want to go back and look I can assure you that cops aren't going to be on a stakeout. You'll be fine.

4. yea thats happened to me before.

Yea just go back. What i would do would be to go there walking normally and as your walking just casually drop something on the floor. About a minute later or once youve reached a certain point and would like to look from there and back from where you came. Act like you lost something, and are going back to look for it. If they are watching you they will see that you did drop something and that you are looking for it. but in the meantime just look for the bud while "trying to find that other thing you dropped"

5. lol cops arent gonna wait for u cause they found a nick of bud..

6. Alright I know, its just a nick but still the fact that I dropped it is pissing me off