Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Go Back?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Oct 1, 2016.

1. So I had to take a long 3 month break from burning. I suffered from a horrible panic attack last time I smoked. I think my former vegan diet had a lot to do with it too. I was not healthy! I started eating meat again and feel so much better these days and barley ever get panic attacks/anxiety like I use to. A week ago I was blackout drunk and my friend somehow got me to smoke some of his blunt. I don't remember but I was fine the next day with no anxiety. The other day I was scaling out some bags and I did a lot. After this process, shit you not, I felt high as hell. Should I just take small hits from a bowl and try it out again or just remain clean?

2. I know this probably isn't the answer you wanted but it's generally up to you. I don't know your experiences with it and how you feel about it and what it does to you.

I will suggest though that you make a pro-con list. If there are more pros, go for it.

As far as panic attacks go, they do just sometimes happen to some people. I'm sure there's some underlying reason, like you said a diet change, but generally speaking they shouldn't be happening every time you smoke or frequently. It should be a very rare occasion if at all. Many people never even have panic attacks from it and I have had a panic attack but I've never had one bc of weed though.

I've felt like I was going to die and my heart was beating too fast, very similar to a full blown panic attack, but I've found for me that it only happens when I smoke way too much and get uncomfortably high. Sometimes it can just be a strain that does it. I've heard weed that hasn't been cured long enough can cause anxiety.

Though personally, after smoking consistently for so long now, that never happens to me anymore.

3. I would definitely either stay off OR smoke very little hits and see how you feel from there.