Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should I go ahead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gwardmonger316, Aug 16, 2012.

  1. Took an employment drug screen two days ago, haven't heard any results. I'm paranoid over the thought of just smoking now, and them deciding to ask for another sample. No idea why they would, just a recurring thought I have. What do you guys think? Just go ahead, or wait for a reassuring final result?
  2. I would just play it safe and not smoke until you get your results back.
  3. Thanks, man. I suppose that might be wise.

Share This Page