Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i go ahead and......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImissQuazzimoto, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Well i have court tomorrow and i know im gonna have a UA so as soon as i found out i had it i quit smoking. For shits and giggles i bought a drug test to make sure im gonna pass. Well i passed but the line for passing was pretty faded, still clearly visible didnt have to hold it an inch away from my face or anything to see it but its still faded. So im wondering if i should go ahead and dilute just to make sure or do u think i should be alright? Any opinion is appreciated as long as its not some smart ass remark.

2. if it was me I would, no reason to chance it if you dont have to...

3. Drink 3x more water then you would constantly when possible.

4. Drink water!

5. guess im drinkin water and taking vitamins...

6. After 1 month break i still just barely passed.( thats what i assume) ( that or its just a cheapo test) By that i mean one bar was full and the other was like half faded like you said. But actually this doesnt mean a fail if you read the instructions. It was still considered a pass for me so...

7. Blow some coke. Im sure they wont notice the THC then.

8. some one always has to be a smart ass