should i go ahead and flower now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Z1990, May 22, 2019.

1. okay so okay so I got seven plants in an area that's 4 ft long 21 in wide and I can go as tall as I want would it be smart to go ahead and flower these now they're all about 10 inch tall from the bottom of the stocks and I've heard people say that these things double in size when flowering seeing the area that I have what would you guys suggest 20190522_110549.jpg 20190522_110622.jpg 20190522_110651.jpg 20190522_104232.jpg

2. Yikes. Thats alot of plants for your space dude, personally id have ran 1, 2plants at the most and scrogged to absoultely fill that space.

But yeah, you'd do best to flip soon - my jaffa caked cookies went from 12inch to 4ft tall through transition mate, space is maxed wall to wall.

3. Way overkill on plant count for that space so I personally would flip and next time run a few less.

4. Screen the canopy to make better use of the plant count, then flip in a week or so imo

5. I can double that space but I'll have to get another 400 watt light to do it or I won't have enough coverage the counter top right next to that I can take the top off of it and move half of them over there I just don't have the light to do it but yeah I was planning on making me some kind of a scrog thanks for the advice guys I am on a flower I'm here in about a week or so

6. #6 Z1990, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    One other thing a few of these could possibly be male I'm not sure yet because I haven't flowered them they haven't showed their sex they're supposedly feminized but they're not from a reputable site just some guy that my dealer knows in California that grows accidentally let his girls get pollinated and had some seedy pot that's where my seeds came from there's supposed to be a sativa strain called chai or inner chai I think I'm not sure but the leaves look fat enough to be indica I could be wrong though

7. That isn’t way too many plants.
    Just grow it like a small sea of green.
    Beauty of growinf is we don’t have to all grow the same way.

8. well well I did some pruning this morning thinned them out pretty good cut off all the bud sites that I I don't think we're going to make it or wouldn't be room for cuz once I put the screen in there there's going to be a bunch more forming as I spread them out different parts start getting more light. So should I go ahead and put the screen in now and tuck the taller tops down? Or should I wait until I know for sure that they're all females before I go tucking them all together in a screen =full]2618910[/ATTACH]

Attached Files: