Should I go after this chick blades?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raizor, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So I've got myself in a little predicament here.

I recently broke up with my GF of 3 1/2 years on New Year's eve, but we still live together. We have a great mutual understanding of why our relationship couldn't go on, and we're still great friends. But it sucks living in the same room and seeing each other 24/7 other than when I go work.

So I finally got a weekend off of work, and I went to my best friend's birthday celebration. We were VIP's at McFadden's in Nashville (bomb ass little club) and the drinks were cheap, I danced with bitches had a great time got super tanked... Went to the afterparty and continued it on into the sunrise.

So during the after party left to my drunk thoughts for a while... I realized I'm pretty infatuated with this chick i used to work with. My job has always been shitty, depressing and very unexciting, but whenever she was around there was always a smile on my face even when we were busy as shit. We have far more in common than my ex and I. She likes workin on car and owns an old mercury cougar that's sick as hell. She smokes tree, and loves Lamb of God like I do. She also wants to go to school soon to be a radio show host.

She's an all around awesome rocker chick, that's independent unlike my ex who is way too dependent. Her spirits are always high, and she looks good, has a nice ass and a good pair tits. She's kinda short but not a lot, and she's thick but you can't even call her chubby. She's just not anorexic like a lot of girls these days.

And she even still acts like a lady. So next month I'm going to her 18th birthday party and I'm really tryin to build myself up to mac on her and see where it goes.

So what do you think blades?

TL;DR: Should I mac on this awesome ass person at her 18th birthday party?

2. Why not? You have nothing to lose.

3. tumblr_m5tu3cvI3Y1qk4fado1_500.png

4. Why don't you take a seat right over there

[​IMG]

5. why the fuck not man, if your relationship is over and you both agree you're good to go.

6. Ill leave the age thing alone, however troubling it might be.

If you wait a month, you're losing ground. You need to be moving in on that a lot sooner.

7. no, leave her alone

8. Nobody can be sure without pics. Pics of tits and ass please

9. How olds the op?

10. Go for it bro

11. 17 year old rocker chick? Fuckin right dude

12. Make sure you bring the condoms. And duct tape

13. Lemme get this str8....you're going after someone who is not yet 18 and you've been in a relationship for 3 1/2 years!? I am confused to say the least

14. Since any kind of thread like this is absolutely worthless without pics, I will oblige you guys. =]

Attached Files:

15. 21

I just finished that relationship, but still live with her.

16. Meh she's about a 6.5

17. Aight you have your opinion and I have mine.

However, I think she has a personality that great enough to overcome and shortcomings I may find. She's a damn awesome person, and doesn't act like some kid.

18. That's right. I can't knock you simply because you actually posted a pic. Nobody ever does that so major props.

19. She'll steal your soul ;p but LoG is fuckin awesome

20. Dude I know right? No one knows how to get on facebook, right click and save as...

And hell yeah man. LoG is the shit! My last ex like all kinds of club and pop music and she has to have it blastin while drivin and it just gets on my nervs so bad and she's become such a bitch lately, so this chick right here should be a good match for me.

And I'm gonna tame this Ginger. My soul shall stay mine.... Unless I end up falling in love with her. Then she can have it.