should i give up on this plant ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hretic, Mar 25, 2019.

1. so i planted 3 seeds about 25 days ago .. i dont know sex or genetics i got them from my dealer

i've put 2 inside under cfl lights and 1 outside in my room balcony which doesn't get much sunlight maybe 4-5 hour per day

so my outside plant has developed lots leaves but its very small , it just doesn't grow while inaide plants under 24/0 light has grown alot

here is my outdoor plant

[​IMG]

here are my inside plants

[​IMG]

so my question is should i move my outdoor plant inside under cfl lights ? or is she done already and i shouldn't waste time on it ?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I suggest transplanting soon - like now. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I wouldn't give up on it, it has 3 sets of leaves. Sure it's smaller than the other two, but some plants are just very slow to start, but any of those I have had the pleasure of growing do grow into some wonderful producing plants. But I would take the advice you have been given, and do some reading, and definitely up-pot all of them now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Only June and July have enough hours of light per day to keep a plant in veg.
    The other 10 months of the year there isn't enough hours of light and they'll get a foot tall and flower as tiny things with a joint or so worth of buds.

New seedlings are not light aware for about the first 30 days so you get that much growth for free. Also means you can start summer plants in early May.

If you live in a warm location with no threat of frost or freeze you can flower off season but it's a bit more complex then just tossing seeds outside.

An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    How I get it done out of season
    BNW

• Like Like x 1