Should I give up on my grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Creed Bratton, Jul 15, 2017.

1. No problem, and let us all know how you get on over the next few days or if you're having any more issues!

2. If your light gets to hot to get more the. A few feet away you could get a couple cfl bulbs and them you can put with in inches

3. Just so you know discussion of other drugs is a no-go here. Not having a go just if an admin sees they might ban you or whatever

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh, really? Sorry about that. I was like a billion percent sure I had seen things like that discussed every now and then during my random reads through the forums... hm. Well, now I know :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah the occasional one post account will make a thread about it from time to time. But most are just a decade+ old that just slipped through

• Like Like x 1
  6. You could save some $ on electricity and start them under a smaller light - like a small T5 fixture, then move them when they are doing a bit better. Right now they aren't using 99% of that 400W

7. It looks to me like they went a bit too long after sprouting before getting under some light - that's why they stretched. Then my next presumption is overwatering and/or lack of drainage. It looks to me like those roots are staying too wet for too long. Then too much nutes too soon. What you were seeing early on wasn't a lack of nutes, but probably overwatering - then you fed them more nutes and it just burned the crap out of the lower leaves.

Be sure there are good drainage holes and let the roots breathe a bit. Flush them good with pH's RO and don't give any nutes until it pushes out a decent set of leaves - which will indicate root growth as well.

• Like Like x 1