should I give it up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Coco16, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Okay I'm 18years old and i'm a virgin is there anything wrong with that? It's not like I'm waiting until marrige or anything but just the right guy that I love. Their are girls out their having sex at like 13. So I'm an 18 year old virgin should I just give in and have sex even if it's not with someone I love?

2. Definitely not. Don't have sex just to get it over with, wait till youre with someone you love! Your age shouldn't be the deciding factor
    :)

3. I was in my twenties when I lost it. It's probably better that way.

4. #4 uptempo, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah you should, whats your number? ;{D

5. You know what's the best option for yourself than we do.

6. I should know:/ but my mind and body say to differnt things :smoke:

7. Best go with your mind. Our bodies lie, with all the hormones and such.

8. Why would there be something "wrong" with that?

Have sex when because you feel comfortable doing so, not because you feel you must "give in" or because others are having sex in middle school or whatever. There's nothing wrong with having principles about what you do with your body.

9. #9 Coco16, Jul 9, 2011
    Good point

10. Dude, there are like real life 40 year old virgins. I know some folks in prison that are virgins, and will remain that way indefinitely.

11. #11 Coco16, Jul 9, 2011
    It's not like that lol, I'm not gonna be 40, I just feel like itshod be with someone I love, it proble sounds dumb... But that's how I feel

12. I was waiting, and lost it when I was almost 18 and it didn't mean anything. It was a bad situation though, but I wish it hadn't happened. Now I'm with someone really special and wish that first time hadn't occured.its not fair :( if you can chose to wait you should wait. Some people will say your putting sex on a pedestal, or that its "just sex" but it shouldn't be. Imo it should be with someone you love and trust. Most people only say that shit/because they feel bad about themselves, otherwise why would they care?

13. if you only take it in the butt you can stay a virgin

14. #14 PsilocinTHC, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0lmWx2Rqig&[/ame]
    Oh yeah, I forgot to do this.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw[/ame]

15. I say go for it.

Having sex is awesome and you dont want to suck for someone you do love.

Dont be a whore though lol

16. There's no reason to give it up just for the sake of giving it up. If you do, you'll probably regret it once you do find that someone you really love who you really would have wanted to give it to. I say you wait till you find that one right person and that will make it all the more special and you won't regret it. There's nothing wrong with wanting love to be a part of sex. Some people view sex as a casual thing, others don't. Both can be valid outlooks and you shouldn't feel that your particular view is less valuable or valid just because others feel differently.

17. dont give it up to some douche. wait for a cool dude that deserves your pristine pussy.

18. You're missing out

19. sex is great and natural. do it up. you wont regret it if you wait for the right situation

20. just wait -- otherwise you're just short changing yourself if you give it up to someone who doesn't mean anything. or if you do give it up, make sure you have the fuck of your life because then that makes up for everything ;)