Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i give it a break...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bignbrown, Aug 14, 2008.

1. #1 bignbrown, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    me and my friends have been smoking NYC diesel and Jack Herer for the past week every night, i said today lets have a break, but now im really feeling up for a bit session on it down this local wooded area near a lake.

Should i maybe give it a break, im quite new to smoking weed but i enjoy it so much :p

Also, is it normal after smoking much, to feel a little bit of a hangover/afterglow the next morning? Its usually gone after an hour or 2 though.

2. can anyone tell me if the after feeling is normal?

3. yeah its normal dude everyone gets it especially when youre new to it.

and if you really need to take a break, take a break.
    otherwise toke on my friend :cool:

4. its normal.i just feel a little bit slow the next morning

5. Yes, the feeling is normal. I wake up everyday feeling groggy/drowsy but a good shower clears that up.

6. thanks guys, looks like another big smoke up tonight!

7. Nice :)
    Good decision IMO.

But yeah, its actually called a wangover. I get em too but they usually go away with a nice shower or morning bowl.

8. I don't think I would going around telling people that I have a wangover this morning.

9. Hahahah, yeah, I don't know what people would think about that.