Should I give her space or what?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leddleleedlelee, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Ive been dating my gf for about two months now. We've been getting along so good and really connect, she lives about 65 miles south of me its about a 60 to 90 minute drive that I make everytime we see each other, I also spend the money on the things we do.

Problems started when she would always delay and cancel our plans that we make, I pretty got her to admit that I'm a second choice to her. So I would ignore her for the rest of the night if she does these things and she got mad if I don't text her back. So I stopped that, told her my patience isn't infinite and she should listen and put more effort in our relationship.
    Compared to my previous ones she's the best, she doesn't do bad drugs, has no kids, she has a good job, goes to church and really has her priorities strait..

Lately she's been stressed because she's in the process of buying a house. Last Saturday we were supposed to go out and she mentioned her mom bitched at her and said she didn't feel like going out. We hardly talked on Sunday then Monday she thought I was mad and I said I wasn't, I was worried and wanted to help in anyway. It seemed like she was having a mental breakdown. I asked if she needed space, she said no.. So I tried calling her that night and no answer. Its been about 72+ hours since we texted or any kind of communication, longest since we been together. She just posted on Facebook that she's at a concert right now and I really don't know what to think. If I should hit her up, wait for her to contact, or assume the worst and move on.

2. Move on. You really wanna keep going through that bullshit? Get a girl thats actually interested.

j

3. Bullshit

4. This is why they have to keep their options open, because really they are just waiting for something better to come along every time and when your a woman, believe it or not, something better usually does come along; however after a while when they become engaged in this life style, the other partners begin to do this exact same thing to the woman and it is fucking devastating for them.

Give her a call in 5 years, see how life has treated her. They say the energy you put into the universe comes back to you, i used to not believe in shit like that, however after spending a year as a listener to just random ass people who came into our office with shit to get off their chest, i just have to believe it. The evidence on that theory mounts for me every fucking day and to be totally honest, it scares the shit out of me.

Best of luck my friend.

5. Lol you gettin played.

6. Maybe give her the benefit of the doubt. Give her two days to hit you up. If she doesn't, fuck it. If she does, hear her out. But take it all with a grain of salt.

7. I just texted her tonight. Told her how I felt and stuff, she said "sorry I don't think I'm ready for anything serious". So yeah we broke up I guess... Wish I'd be gettin shitfaced but fuck a piss test tomorrow.. So I don't think I'll sleep well tonight. I deleted her number all our texts, so WHO'S NEXT?