Should i get xbox one or ps4?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by smokinbudzzz, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Im a HUGE xbox 360 fan and dont really like the ps3. I love the xbox controller and hate the ps3 controller. Im hearing some bad things about xbox one and was wondering should i just go with the one that ive always loved or go with the cheaper, more powerful, ps4?

2. Get the ps4 its far ahead of thr xbox one it even runs 1080p un like the xbox one an its cheeper .

3. PS4, I don't think the Gran Turismo games come out for Xbox :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  4. The other issue is i like forza A LOT better then Gran Turismo lol. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol you gotta be kidding ...

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dude get what you want. You arent going to listen to this thread. If everone wrote wii- u would you get it? Look up info for both and choose yourself.

Sent from my SGH-T959

7. Whatever your buddies are going to get, but i would go ps4 because its cheaper, microsoft have been dicks and my friends are getting it.

I'm not getting either but if i was ps4.

• Like Like x 1
  8. definitely ps4. sexbox one has a camera that stay on 24/7 and watches you masturbate

• Like Like x 3
  9. LOL at first i thought you were talking about the original xbox.   

I wonder that the next one will be called, "xbox two"? So confusing, they should have had some futuresight with using degrees as the version name.

10. Its not confusing at all. Xbox one is now Xbox is the orignal.
    Not rocket science

Sent from my SGH-T959

11. PS4 for obvious reasons i will not go into details about but its just know its the right choice. Think of the children.

• Like Like x 2
  12. man fuck xbox

• Like Like x 1
  13. Forza does though, if anything comes close to the greatest sim of all time it's forza

14. I haven't seen any actual reasons for choosing one over the other.

Does one system have more power than the other? Or anything along those lines? 

15. Ps4 does. Look up cod ghost on each runs better on ps4. Theres a article says xone culdnt do it in 1080p its like upscaled ps4 could though
    Sent from my SGH-T959

16. fuck it ill get the ps4 and get the xbox one later down the road :) 

Thanks

17. haven't you learned by now?  Its all about the exclusive games.  If you want power get a gaming pc.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ps4 can run 1080p
    Xbox cannot
    Ps4 is cheaper
    Xbox requires you to have a camera and will rape your fucking wallet
    IMO PS4

19. Cant for get about xbox live ripping you off iv seen this man times they close your account for no reason an wont give your money back .