Should I get this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MASTERofGANJA, Feb 27, 2013.

1. It's 12 inch glass with 1 perc and 3 fingers and coma with ash Catcher and ice catcher for $55. I am planning in using this with my extreme q to vaporbong but is the water adapter really needed.Advice?

Attached Files:

2. I'd say if your really careful and you like the look of the peice then go for it

3. buy a SSFG travel beaker for like 20 bucks more.

4. But do you think it's worth it considering what it comes with? Is it too thin? Can I use this to vaporbong?

5. IMO, those ash catchers on that thing are shit. You aren't gonna put much water in it that'll help for anything, and it will clog quick. Glass looks thin, for $55 I would think you could find something that wouldn't have the ash catcher for a little better of a quality, but all in all if you can get past the ash catcher (which I doubt you'd be able to get another one of better quality that won't tip the bong over), I think you'll be fine as long as you understand it has a higher possibility of breaking than a more expensive one

6. Here's another pic just different color , I wanted this one because of what it comes with cause it comes with a small pipe also, but any suggestions on something else?

Attached Files:

7. Ssfg travel beaker /thread

8. i bought one of these for my brother, youre not going to find a cheaper glass bong with some percs in it with an ice catcher, they ship super fast and honestly its not terrible quality, we are basically using it as a travel bong and honestly if you dont have much money to spend i think its a great buy and would recommend that site to anyone,
    but yeah that bowl blows serious cock im sure you could pick up a simple 14mm bowl at any smoke shop. this is only my opinion tho, im always interested in picking up small travel pieces.

9. How much was shipping?

10. something like 15 bucks to the us i believe.

11. What about this bad boy, is 16 inches tall and 7 mm thick?

Attached Files:

12. And could someone inform me on what all the accessories are for such as Ice catcher and difference brethren diffused downsteam and regular

13. I think I might get this one

Attached Files:

14. This is clearly the best option but OP is ignoring it, oh well.

15. Diffused downstems / percolators have slits or cuts to create multiple bubbles at once vs a traditional non diffused straw-style downstem. And an ice catcher is basically just some pinches made in the neck of the bong to hold ice. You drop on ice cubes and enjoy a cooler smoke.

16. It's out of my price range.

17. So you'll pay 55$ but not 60$?

18. If your going to just use it for vapor bonging I wouldn't get a tube with a perc. Just go for a single chamber, like everyone else has said, SSFG travel tube would be perfect.

19. I'm not going to get that one anymore but on their site is says 8-11 inches for 60?? What does that mean?

20. I was looking into SSFG but it says they are 8-11 inches, I don't want to be the unlucky one and get a 8 inch for 60.