Should I get this ashcatcher?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by King_Life, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #1 King_Life, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014

Attached Files:

2. Nice piece and that ashcatcher is sweet but doesn't you piece have enough diffusion as it is?  It will help keep you bong clean so it may be worth it?  What size joint is on your bong?  The a/c is an 18mm, it looks like it would fit your piece but hard to tell from just pics.

3. #3 glass666shogun, Feb 15, 2014
    It may not fit because the stemlees joint on your piece is set at a slight angle, and the AC is set at 90. But it depends on the length of the AC as well. It might be able to fit in, although it will probably be up against your bong. Not to mention if you pitch the AC at that angle then the honeycomb percs aren't firing properly. May not be an issue... But I have a feeling it might not fit. Unless you put it off to the side. And that again affects the way the AC will function

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 glass666shogun, Feb 15, 2014
    Yeah man just saw the pic of the AC with the ruler. That thing is almost 6" in length. It isn't going to fit. Also noticed it's a honey to turbine, it will have a big difference on the way it functions if you have it at an angle. If you have a bong that has a 90 joint buy the AC for that. But I wouldn't buy it for the piece you've posted. It's a solid deal though. If you decide to get it then you'll have it for a future bong!

5. Or you could buy a j-hook and have a bubbler.

6. This is also true lol good call. I always forget about those J hooks. Turn a solid AC into an entirely different piece for smoking.