Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i get some or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So i am 21, been smoking for 2 years.. Decided to cut doen sometime sgo cuz i got no job snd such..Ususlly when i smoke is when i sm slone home.. And tonight i am alone.But the thing is, ususlly when i smoke. 0.5 joint eith hash snd tobacco i ususlly end up playing games or watch videos untill im mot high anymore.. When im stoned my thougts get chaotic snd i get ocd ish.. Any helps?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Try some hash cookies, edibles last longer.

3. It takes too long to make edibles. 40+40+40 minutes with carbing it and infusing and stuffSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. your first post is hard to read.

try not smoking so much if your getting too high.

5. what exactly is the problem?