Should I get over it or what??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. #1 MilkyLumpkinz, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    supp guys I'm back, been awhile since I posted,haven't really got on here much but um anyway I need some advice. I have this cousin I'm very close to her shes a few yrs young then me an me being 21 well I smoke with her even though I know if anyone found out in the fam they'd flip an maybe I'd get kicked out the place I currently live which is with her grandma who also smokes,her mom also smokes but god no if they found out she smoked theyd be prob furious specially if it was with me since I'm older an all..thing is she acts kind of sketch,we got into a few conflicts before once where she wanted to fight me an I told her bring it,after that we made up an things have been pretty smooth..almost like they used to be but then today I was smokin with her a few guys an she was acting all pissy cuz we didn't wanna do what she said..like wtf? it was kind of weird an awkward after that I kinda snapped cuz she had no reason to really be that way ya know? then she started ditching me an going off doing her own thing so I'm like wow,whatever I guess being my age I should've learned from the first times we've had conflicts to be a little less generous with my trust. Now I'm debating should I continue to smoke with her? is it worth the trouble hiding this shit an then dealing with her snobby attitude afterwards? I mean shes my cousin an I love her..an I still trust her a lot with *certain* things but should I just do my own thing? Im pretty forgiving an understanding an for the most part I take shit lightly its just I think I been kinda pushed to my limit,I'm not an angry person but I always stick up for myself if I have to even up against fam. advice? btw sry my writings shitty I'm distracted by my 1yr old cousin lol :p

2. I'm also 21 and I couldn't imagine chilling with any fifteen year old on a regular basis, fam or not. Its just two completely different minds, two totally different perspectives. Looking back I was a totally different person at age 15 than I am now.

But since its your cousin you can't just dead her completely. Maybe just chill with her from time to time, once or twice a week or so. Just smoke, chill, watch a movie or w/e. Then you guys will probably both be happier and less conflicting towards each other.

3. My sisters 17 I think. I'll always spend a few hours chilling and blazing with her when I go home. It's family, who gives a fuck how old she is. In the end, family are the only ones who got your back.

I try to steer her in the right direction so she doesn't fuck up everything like I did.