Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get new scale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Jun 23, 2013.

1. #1 SkilledToker, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Hey Blades,

My scale is acting kind of funny, and was wondering if I should get a new one or what?

This is a video of what my scales doing https://vine.co/v/huU6vOXIOIO

Could this be because I dropped it? Or because I keep taking the nug on and then off the scale? I usually get a reading of 5.0 Grams with a nickel but sometimes it drops down to 4.9 when I take the nick off and place it back on.

2. Anyone got ideas?

3. I would buy a new scale only if the measurements are significantly off. If you're saying it fluctuates 0.1 I wouldn't worry, personally. ^^

4. yeah if it's only off by that little, no reason to sweat it.  if you do get a scale, get one that you can use that nickel to calibrate, maybe?