Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get my cannabis card if I'm getting into medical field?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doof, Mar 1, 2013.

1. I'm 19 and live in California. I currently am going to school to become and x ray technician and then plan on going deeper into the medical field by medical school. I could easily get a cannabis card, but don't know if it would show up and effect my schooling and career in anyway? :smoking:

2. Only the doctor you visited and the dispensaries you have been to will know. Noone else will ever know. :) /thread

3. False.

4. Yeah, isn't there a state-wide databank of everyone who has their card?

5. I don't know about California, but for Michigan your employers will never find out about it, unless you tell them.

6. They cant hold that against you. Not your fault you have insomnia and work to wake up to

7. They can't hold that against you in court lol... If you're applying for a field your employer can ask to see medical recs. Theoretically if they are really dicks about weed they can just hire the next 10 candidates?