Should i get MW 2.5?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by sk8njam, Dec 8, 2011.

1. hahaha i kid....but for real...what are your honest thoughts about this game since its been out for awhile now and you've all had a chance to play through it all??? I'm debating on whether or not to get it...i loved MW2 but i honestly wasn't excited for 3 to come out....it didnt seem to me like there was much of a difference besides new weapons and maps and few new modes...

please give me your honest opinions and no "get bf3 instead" answers....i might get bf3 anyway but thats not what im asking here. thanks !!!!

2. Honestly, i'm a big fan of the COD series.
    However I was dissapointed with this game beyond belief...
    So much hype I was expecting great things to come out of it but now
    I'm back to playing black ops.

It's so repetative and it's JUST LIKE MW2 and I should not have had to pay 60$ for it.
    Fuck this game, I can play like 2 matches and then get bored...hardly anythings changed and they took out the create you're own emblem thing to, facepalm.

3. the create your emblem thing was out of treyarchs studio though...it makes sense that its not in mw3...thanks for your honesty though haha...ive heard this from a bunch of people, but then ive heard others saying its a badass game and worth the $$$...so who knows

4. It is badass, but you really have to love the series and be okay with it's repetitiveness.

5. sotaly tober hahahahaha...ever had sailor jerry rum? theres a joke between a few of my friends cuz on more than one occasion someone called it jailor serry instead of sailor jerry...shits too funny haha...fuckin slurred speech

6. hahaha actually yeah I have ! it's not my favorite though, haha but that's funny.
    I got my name because of drunken/slurred speech from one of my friends hahaha, four loko's are a great time :smoke:

7. im so shootered out right now, thank god i got a d3 beta invite

8. Go with Battlefeild 3 i was a COD fan all the way up to black ops but once i tried BF3 i was hooked. If you want a more realistic and tactical game go with bf3.

9. If you've played MW2 then you've already played 3.

No need to speculate you know exactly what you're getting.

10. the maps are horrific

11. i hated mw2, ive enjoyed mw3 so far, to be honest its really not much different, very similar playing style, yet i actually dont mind the maps, some suck, some are good, not great by any means, this game has nothing on Black Ops.
    you'll definitely enjoy it, however, i never get angry at a game but this one really drives me mad, fucking campers, 8th prestige ****s running around with a shotgun killing you repeatedly and the worst one of all, quickscopers. i swear man, you lay 20 bullets into this prick then he snipes you in the face from 8 foot away... repeatedly.

im not gunna lie, dont listen to any positive things i said, go buy bf3, i dont have it but from what ive heard its great and its not filled with 12 year old douchebags

12. This game sucks more sick than Rachel Starr fuck call of duty and all of the idiot developers who have ever made a call of duty. Do not buy this piece of crap. Might as well wipe your ass with 60$.

13. It was a big disappointment. Definitely did not live up to COD4 and MW2. god i remember when mw2 came out it was the shit. this game has terrible maps