Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i get mids or chronic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheez, Feb 12, 2009.

1. hey, I dont smoke a lot and im gettin some herb for me n my friend this weekend and we got $30, my dealer said we can get a quarter of mids or an eighth of chronic. What should we get? (just me n one or two other people)

2. get the eight of chron.

3. ok, thanks. I thought the quarter would be better but w/e

4. What the fuck kind of question is that.

Chronic.

5. chron gives a much betteer high.

6. ^^I agree, the high is much more enjoyable from dank. Get the chronic man

7. ok, Ill get the chronic :)

8. First off You said you dont smoke alot so why would you want alot of shit bud compared to a little bit of good bud And what type of dank is that that your getting for $30 and 1/8th

9. some fire.

10. I always go for the highest quality I can find. Quality over quantity man. You could smoke 2 bowls of some beasters and not be feelin nearly as good as a bowl of some headies makes you feel.

11. If you dont smoke alot id go for the quarter mainly because I like rolling joints and blunts and those are kind of a waste when rolled wiht chron. You will still get damn high if u dont smoke too often.

12. Yeah if he doesn't smoke often a quarter of mids will last a while and get him nice and high, and I love my joints too I'll pickup a half o or an o of shake for like 20-25, from some chronic just to roll up mad joints , they're so convenient, just grab one when you walk out the door.

13. def go with the better stuff. But I am also curious of what kinda bud you are gettting for $30 a 8th.