Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, May 13, 2010.

1. Man if your gonna reply atleast know what your talking about. You can smoke coke, yea you arnt gonna feel it nearly as much as if you just snorted it but youll still feel it.

OP I wouldnt buy it if I were you I doubt its actually got coke in it hes probly just tryin to make a buck off you. If you wanna try coke then just buy straight coke itll be much more worth your money.

2. Stick to dank weed and you'll never have any worries in life.

3. True. I ended up getting some other weed (my dudes nickname it "piff" or whatever, it was pretty good i'm not sure if it is dank material though).

4. chronic doesnt mean weed with coke on the west coast, but it does on the west coast. my friend smoked it once, and said that he did it, cant really remember much, then woke up in the middle of the nearby woods lol

5. Piff and chronic are basically the same terms.

6. What??? Jeez man all these names and stuff, K then. I only put in $5 up anyway so no probs, not the highest i've ever been though.

7. Um hahahahahhahaha did you understod what you said,here bud Ill quate you "chronic doesnt mean weed with coke on the west coast, but it does on the west coast" hahhahahahahha

8. Chances are, its not even laced with coke, cuz chronic isnt even the real name for that, so unless ur dealers really legit and u trust him n shit, hes prbly lieing, coke is 60 a g of some flame shit, and how much is he putting on to the bud, cant be that much for a 5 dollar profit, (considering its 20 for a dub of dank)