Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedSneed, Dec 26, 2016.

1. I had a really nice Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, one of the families most successful ones in a while. I just made some cannaoil and I want to get high but I am afraid it will make how I feel about these past two days insignificant to me like they weren't really so great after all you feel? Should I get high af or no?

- I just really like weed -

2. Why do you think they would make the past days insignificant bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I smoked yesterday and today and celebrated Christmas with my family too. You good. Marijuana is writen in the bible somewhere

4. Cuz like the way chemicals in your brain work it would make the high more memorable than the day was like it would be more fun therefore more interesting and like idk it just has been that way before

5. You are overthinking it.

Get high and underthink it.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Did you eat then make this post? If so cool. If not you're an idiot lol. Eat or smoke it and enjoy

7. nigga blow that

8. Get ripped bro:RoorRip:

9. This thread is stupidly embarrassing. This is a forum for adult stoners op.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Who said I wasn't an adult get off my dick

11. Get off his dick there's no weed there.

12. Do you consider 14 to be an adult?

• Like Like x 1
  13. ^Agreed.^

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you even thc bro?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bro I snort kief every day....

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rip that shit up! It's the holidays!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1