Should I get high tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by zjsladek, Oct 6, 2012.

1. #21 kangaroofire, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    that has nothing to do with it. try to be more mature than calling people names, also, eh? what are you, 14? damn kid. it is addictive. maybe not physically addictive, but psychologically? hell the fuck yeah it is, anyone who says different is in denial. dont believe me? fine. stop smoking weed. for 3 months. starting now. dont take even one more hit for 3 months. lets see how well you do, bro. who wants to bet on this guy? i give him 48 hours.

you know what? i'm addicted but i dont give a fuck. its not a harmful addiction. heroin and crack are harmful addictions - this is marijuana. i'm addicted to feeling good and not destroying my body. dont anybody dare tell me i'm "not addicted" or i'm "a weak ass pussy" because of it. you have no idea what i've been through and what i go through on a daily basis. saying such idiotic things as "THERE'S a lot of pussies out THERE who have no self control...well maybe i don't have self control, but at least i'm not a complete fucking idiot when it comes to basic spelling and grammar.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

2. Habit forming and addictiveness are completely different. You dont seem to understand that addiction isnt a psychological thing.

You are the one being childish and throwing a hissy fit over me using the word pussy. I went a month recently without smoking after smoking daily for two years, so stop pointing fingers and acusing random people on the internet of being addicted.

3. Karate chop to the skull!!!

4. So you went back to edit your comment and call me an idiot? Damn dude, smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out.

5. Well guys, i am a true believer in T breaks. My hands are so far away and this laptop screen is like the movie theater. Chillin' listenin to Doggyland by Snoop Doggy Dogg. Best trip ever. Just like the first time but more enjoyable! With times like these its no wonder i keep comin back again and again.

I hope my cousin doesm't read this !

6. #26 kangaroofire, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012

i promise you, i know exactly what addiction is. marijuana is more than "habit forming". psychological addiction is a very real condition. and yes, i threw a "hissy fit". don't pretend to know me or my situation. you dont know anything about me.

and excuse me for not taking it kindly that you called me a pussy with no self control :rolleyes:

7. When you speak psychologically, it varies.

8. hey! Make a vid of you rippin that new bong I wanna see it before I buy one too!!!:hello:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Do it! Do it! Do it! - YouTube[/ame]