Should I get high tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by zjsladek, Oct 6, 2012.

1. So today was the last day of a 28 day T Break. I had every intention of getting high tonight. I bought a new bong, picked up bud this morning and everything. But my cousin really wants me to wait for him because in one week he'll be coming off of a 56 day tolerance break. He said he'd cut his break by 7 days but he can't hang out with me until next Friday. One week from today. I love smoking with him and it'd be really cool to end our T Breaks together and all but i was really looking forward to toking up tonight. I can't decide what i want to do!

Would you guys wait for him and just extend the T break to a 35 day one, or just toke up tonight and forget about waiting for him?

2. I would for sure, wouldn't worry about it.

3. Toke tonight...then not again until next Friday :confused:

4. wait for him, prove to yourself you can go longer without iteven though the temptation is right there. prove to someone you aint addicted.

5. If he was my best buddy then I'd wait, it would be so awesome man getting to that level together.

6. I'm pretty sure he's proven that after a 28 day break.

7. Smoke. How is he going to know?

8. fuck yo cousin lol just smoke and then smoke with him when he breaks his tbreak

9. Well because my bong will never get to that perfect level of cleanliness again. He'll be able to tell it's been used.

10. Why would he need to prove he's not addicted to a non-addictive drug?

11. I was going to write out this long thought out response, but it ended up being a long thought out piece of shit.. So just fuck it, smoke tonight. Then smoke next friday.

12. Smoke tonight,then don't smoke for the next week and it will still be like you never really smoked anyway.

13. I think i'm just going to wait. I've been trying to make up my mind for too long and it's already 11 o'clock.
    Plus my dad is still up and i don't want to risk it.

14. Smoke up man.

15. I'm toking tonight with one of my friends for his first time. He's so excited to see what getting baked feels like.

16. Yeah, fuck it. I'm going to smoke tonight and just use the down stem from another bong. He'll never know. Besides, if i just toke tonight and not again until Friday it'll be like i never smoked in the first place.

17. because it is addictive, and we all know it.

18. Yeah, just because something isn't physically addictive doesn't mean it's not addictive. Shit, you can get addicted to exercising and that's just about the healthiest thing you can do with your body.

I know i'm not addicted though. After the first day, the other 27 days were a breeze. That being said, i'm still excited to get back into the swing of things. Peace guys, gonna go toke.

19. Its not addictive, theirs just a lot of pussies out their who have no selfish control.

20. Habit forming and addictive are two very different things.