Should I Get High Before Class?

Discussion in 'General' started by blurryface, Oct 17, 2012.

1. So lately i've been having some pretty bad back pain and tylenol/ibuprofen isn't really doing the trick for me. When I'm high my muscles really relax and it really relieves the pain in my back.

The chairs at school are really uncomfortable and it irritates my back, so I've been thinking about catching a buzz before class just to try it. I'll just take a few hits off the MFLB in the parking lot before I go in to class. I'm in college, a bio major, does anyone here have any experience with this?

2. Idk should you? If you think you can handle it, go for it. I'm sure you are adult enough to make your own decisions

3. yes, get high..

4. No get drunk instead

5. IMO, if you know youre limit, and know how much is too much so that you dont just go in too baked to function, and make the entire class period a huge waste, then YES go for it!! I know that before i got my back surgery, the pain was too much to handle, and if i HAD been in class, that i would not have been able to concentrate at my full abilities..

so if you can smoke JUST ENOUGH to help out the pain, but not enough for you to be a silly giggling stoner with that notorious shit eating grin on your face.... then yeah man, GO FOR IT!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. Smoke weed erryday.