Should i get black out drunk?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Nov 27, 2013.

1. These two girls want to get me black out drunk and get blacked out with me. is this a good idea?

2. Alcohol poisoning anyone?

3. wtf. it's 8am.

4. A heavy sesh is always a good idea! Bring on the vodka!

5. Absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. What exactly is the point of that....? Doesn't really sound fun to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Do I really have to answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Just get regular drunk or really fucked up. Don't get blacked out drunk, trust me.

9. Let them get hammered, you get buzzed. 

10. Lol you don't want to black out. Just get drunk as you want, you'll reach a point where you are barely conscious, and that, is the sweet spot my friend. :smoke:

Cheers and don't die from alcohol poisoning, if anyone does knock out, lay them on their side. :smoke:

11. #12 silver hazed, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    As long as you have 911 on speed dial go for it lol.

12. Oh yes invest in ever clear 190proof

14. Dude if you want your shit to work, you can't black out. C'mon.

15. Just cause someone blacks out doesn't equal alcohol poisoning.. Now if they faint.. That's another story.

16. In my honest opinion anyone that wants to drink til they pass out or yak is a dumbass. Just get drunk smoke some weed and have fun. Hugging a toilet is not fun and neither are hangovers.

17. Two opportunities I see here.
    One, you can get two girls black out drunk, and pretend to be only half drunk.

In Florida that would be rape. If you have morals, then opportunity #two arises.
    You can finally turn the tables on gold-digging women, and take their cash when they pass out. 
    If your morals come into play again this time, then you're doing something wrong.

18. Put water into a real bottle of vodka. Drink it fast as hell for real. *Pretend you pass out*. Finally, act like a dead fish.

19. #20 Crawfordthedank, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013

haha i may just have to take those two prime opportunities. Really though one of the girls has been wanting to get banged and my friend tells me I should bang her but I really am not sure what will happen when we all get drunk as fuck I guess we'll see.