Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Get Baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typhoid, Oct 12, 2011.

1. This may be stupid, but I sorta wanted a cool little post. So, my question is, "Should I get baked right now?".

You decide, and I scored some high quality cannabis today, so I think it's time to get super high. As of now, it is 11:14 PM where I live. Should I get baked?

2. No, Marijuana is illegal.

3. #3 I RoLL Fatties, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    What are you waiting for? :p Spark up! :D I'll match you; Cheers. :smoke: :bongin:

4. Hotbox outside of a police station.

5. Wtf lol didn't even read this, YES.

6. This.
    It's illegal for a reason.

....:smoke:

also when making your decision add the amount of votes from no to yes, because they're obviously just fucking with you

7. Nah, I'm just gunna go chill in my basement. I got some sticky shit to smoke, it's pretty nice.

Also, I find that when I get high frequently, I don't dream. But now that I have started smoking again, it is less frequent, so I have some pretty cool dreams.

I am probably going to smoke right now, I will be back soon to just throw some thoughts at you. I literally have the best movie/book/video game ideas when I'm high! Then again, doesn't everyone think this? :D

8. do birds fly?

9. Vote "NO" on proposition 'Should I get baked?' :D

10. Does zoidberg go woopwoopwoopwooop!
    ?

11. Does the Pope shit in the woods?

wait...

:smoke::smoke:

12. This is a stupid ass question. Anytime you ask that the answer is always yes.

13. [​IMG]

14. Woop! Woop! Woop! Woop!

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

Trust me...I'm a doctor.

16. I just got so super high. Like, to the point that I forgot about this thread, and I only found it because I went on it and voted. After a minute of reading my first post, I realized I was the one who posted it...lol :smoke:

17. So..now the question is...will you get baked and watch Futurama?

I'm already baked, gonna watch Futurama now :D

18. You know what? I may just do that. I sorta like taht show, but I haven't ever really been into it.

I just put my eyedrops in, and I swear my eyes nearly orgasmed.