Should I get assassins creed 3 or halo 4?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DrPhilosophy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Which are you guys planning to buy?
    Need some opinions asap

2. Black Ops 2 - November 13th!

3. Black Ops efff that.

Halo 4

4. Yeah I'd pick halo 4 over black ops anyday

5. Assassins Creed 3... I was in a Civil War Reenactment. Fun stuff if you like history, guns,dressing up, not showering for 3 days,and pretending to die then magically resurrecting again to continue fighting =)

6. Black ops 3 ain't got jack on halo 4, but assassins looks crazy as fuckkk. But deff halo 4 if you only picking one.

7. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Black ops 3 ain't got jack on halo 4, but assassins looks crazy as fuckkk. But deff halo 4 if you only picking one.[/quote]

Damn I didnt know black ops 3 was coming out already!

8. Halo 4! I can't wait for it. If you play halo already an you know what MLG PM me and I'll add you but if you're the casual player I might be too competitive for you - I do enjoy a good fun custom though.

9. I know for sure I'm gunna be romping on some fools with that new forerunner assault rifle.

10. I played halo on a buddies acquaintence's xbox, and it is pretty fucking phenominal, and this is coming from a Playstation kid.

11. You could get gamefly and get both :)

12. Halo 4; this shouldn't be up for debate.

13. I don't even like assassins creed but I'm picking up 3 for sure. Looks fresh, new, EXCITING

14. i think i have the best idea:

get assassins creed 3 then for a free halo 3 experience you can just play any previous halo.

15. Were really gunna do this? Compare halo's consistant, fresh new content and insanely ferocious AI to assassins creeds identical trilogy where maybe once in a 3 game series you see a new weapon... Like an inaccurate handgun that takes 3 1/2 hours to aim.

... I've yet to do anything other than find posters and assassinate what feels like the same motherfucker like 56 times in that game. And come on, falling into a haybale from a 30 story tower? Really?

16. you're right, adding the ability to sprint is just so fresh and new. no one could have come up with that, just look how long it took for them.

17. Halo 4.

i'd get both, both if it was one or the other it would have to be halo 4