Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i get an mflb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sml238, Apr 18, 2011.

1. im thinking about buying an mflb soon...

im not a huge smoker anymore, ever since i had to quit for probation. now i just smoke small amounts a couple times a week.

but im on my last semester for this year at college and i will be returning home in may. my parents know i smoke sometimes but do not want it in the house..

i make beats (mainly dubstep) with reason 5/record and a mpk25 keyboard and realized that getting a little stoned helps me think of some ideas and is just plain fun while twiddling knobs :D

so id like to be able to smoke right in my room at night when i want to make some tunes. and the mflb is looking like it may be a good solution. so if anyone could briefly explain the pros/cons and any other info about it that would be great.

btw does it leave a strong pot smell after? i dont believe it will. a faint smell is fine because i have an ac unit in my room as well as incense and spray...

thanks guys!! oh and gals :)

:smoke:

2. Get it, doesn't smell at all.

/end thread

3. Just like the other guy said, it doesn't smell at all. I'm using mine right now and can only taste the herb in my mouth, fantastic hahaha

4. how does it hit? does it get you as stoned as smoking normally? does it save you a lot of weed? how much weed does 1 bowl take? how many hits does the battery last? does anyone have any links to good strong batteries i can buy separately? does it come with the charger cable and adapter or whatever to plug it in?

id like to know a bit more about it :D

5. It hits real smooth and doesn't hurt your throat at all. It gives a different kind of high, not as strong of a high as smoking. It saves a decent amount of weed. One trench takes about as much weed as a small/medium joint. Not really sure, I charge mine after every time I use them. It comes with a charger.

6. Saves a lot of weed. I got some mids sadly from dealer on saturday morning. Smoked all day yesterday and today, and finally getting to the end of the g. This is like I have been ALWAYS hitting all day. Anyways, yes awesome, batteries are decent and come with adapter. To be frank I either have one battery in the charger and the other in the mflb when im hitting.

7. does it still get you high though? and if you wanted to get as high as a normal toke, could you just rip it more?

btw do you have to twist the battery when you smoke it? i remember someone saying you do, not sure if this is true.

how long did the battery last? 1 all day smoking from time to time or?

8. It can get you pretty damn high, but it's a different kind of high, you are more functional, it's hard to explain (I'm real high right now, but still capable of writing this haha) I guess if you ripped the shit out it, but it's a slow process. Each hit takes a good 30-40 seconds and then some breathing time.

1 battery should last one good ass smoking session (15 big ass hits?)

9. 2 trenches about is how long one lasts. You used to have to twist, not anymore, now you just push, its realll easy. And yeea you get pretty smacked easily. But it's different. The best way I can describe it is as a cleaner-smarter high.

10. #10 Octus, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011

I got mine last week.

Pros:
    no smell almost
    clean high(hard to explain,unless you tried it)
    Less tiring
    Quote<3
    no regular cough
    no coughing while toking up
    Rechargeable
    My eyes aren't as bad
    Simple design
    Unlimited warranty
    Vaped weed(for whatever purpose)
    No down buzz
    Less slow down
    Heats fast
    Saves weed

Cons:
    Battery life(Doesn't sound like a big deal if you don't do it a lot)
    Harder to know when bowl's done
    Weak screen(unlimited warranty though)
    Taste...kinda
    Price(I don't think it's worth $100, I would say $60 at most)
    Small hits(takes a while to get good at it, breathe slow)
    Not a party pleaser(more of a one man item)

All and all it sounds like it would be good for you.
    I like it, just wish it was a little cheaper.

MFLB - Magic Flight Launch Box Review | Vaporizer - Vaporizer Reviews

If you scroll to the bottom you can get a discount of $5.(with free unlimited warranty, grinder, and free shipping)

11. This would be the perfect item for you man.

The only con would be that it starts tasting like vapor poo a lot faster than if I was using a non portable vape but quite honestly it's nothing to big.

There's a very small learning curve but it's mostly just in you being able to get big hits while not scorching your trench.

Good luck.

12. Also I believe a trench is like half a bowl.

I measured what was left after three bowls,
    The scale said .5
    But it could got lighter from vaping possibly.

13. depending on the quality of your bud, you can load up small trenches, .1 or less and still get absolutely elevated. i've been hittin the same trench for the last 3 hours. and i've had my head in the clouds for the last 3 hours.

op, i would definitely recommend it. it's a great functional, but chill high. lifetime warranty. and all the reasons said above. go for it!

14. For me a decent trench size in the MFLB is .1-.2 grams.

For me I get blazed 3 times compared to smoking. With 1 being the initial blaze, then the vaping of the already vaped stuff when I'm out, and then lastly to me cooking up the vaped shit in a firecracker. :hello:

With smoking it's like *puff puff puff* it's cashed! Aww.... :(

15. IMO i wouldnt just cuz the vape high is not like a smoking high which i enjoy much more than vape

16. I just ordered mines waiting desperately for it to come in this week :)

17. I remember when I ordered mine from Vapeworld. I put in a 10% off discount code and then with that money I saved I used on 2 day shipping. :D

Waiting for these kind of things SUCK!!!! But it's well worth the wait once you get it!

18. ok thanks guys!!! btw how do you know when the trench is kicked?

19. When it starts tasting real bad and the weed should be looking brown. It really depends on how dark you want it to be brown which is at your discrepancy.

For me I empty the trench into my save stash when the weed is slightly brown and there are still specs of green around the weed because I want to use it for baking or for vaping when I run out of weed.

But usually people do it when it's light brown to darkish brown. Just make sure to save that shit and not throw it out!

20. Itll be black and less vapor(if any) will come out.