Should I get an Iolite

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kered2, Jul 27, 2010.

1. heres the situation.

going to college next year and have been smoking out of my 18in illy for the last 6 months. i love it, gets me so ripped so quick. i have used vapes before such as the buddah and silver surfer. both these vape get me pretty high. im thinking of buying the iolite for stealth reasons at college. my one question is can u get retard from one of these. i want to when im chilling at home be able to get super stoned like the illadelph got me. i realize it would get me as baked but how close and do you recommend it to me for my situation.

2. The iolite blows. It's louder, more expensive, and less convenient than the magic flight launch box. It uses butane which means you can't refill it on the go unless you carry around a can of lighter fluid. Trust me, get the magic flight launch box. You will NOT regret it.

And yes, it will get you really baked but it's a different kind of high. It's more of a clear headed high.

3. I have the Iolite and I love it! Perfect for movie theatres, bus rides, or just chillin back behind your computer screen.

That said, there are some good alternatives such as the launch box (which I have never tried before)

The main difference is the battery powered vs butane powered. Both good options and both will get you RIPPED

4. I would say go for the Iolite for sure. I've tried both and I found the Iolite to be a little more favorable. No batteries to charges and just straight ripping. I only refill my Iolite every couple days with everyday use so its really not that inconvenient to deal with the butane.

Also in my experience the Iolite's hisss can easily be covered with your hand or something so that it barely audible even when its quite around where you are.

Final thought: If price is a factor go with the MFLB if you can spend a little extra go for the Iolite

5. it looks pretty dope wats the deal with the batteries tho how long they work for

6. Two batteries will easily last you all day unless you vape nonstop. Plus, an extra pair of batteries is only like 10 bucks so if you're that worried about the batteries dying just get two more. If 4 batteries don't last you long enough, I don't know what to tell you.

The way I see it, they both get you just as high except you can keep buying butane over and over or you can just recharge batteries.

7. Magic Flight Launch Box FTW.

I have owned both, and the the Iolite is louder, gets hot, and lets off more smell than the MFLB does.

Plus its cheaper and looks so unique.