Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get a vapouriser

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ahh thanks everyone :) can I just list like stuff about me and tell me if its right for me :D
    - I have mild asthma
    - I need to keep a clear head after my high
    - I need to smoke weed efficiently
    - I need to be able to get fucked out of my head/stoned occassionally
    - I need to get a cool hit
    - I need to smoke quickly
    opinions? Ive considered a bong but its too hard to hide and Ive considered a vapouriser but its too hard to hide and its expensive

2. Also Im wondering if vapouriser is at all bad for your lungs and affects your breathing

3. [quote name='"stoned42"']Ahh thanks everyone :) can I just list like stuff about me and tell me if its right for me :D
    - I have mild asthma
    - I need to keep a clear head after my high
    - I need to smoke weed efficiently
    - I need to be able to get fucked out of my head/stoned occassionally
    - I need to get a cool hit
    - I need to smoke quickly
    opinions? Ive considered a bong but its too hard to hide and Ive considered a vapouriser but its too hard to hide and its expensive[/quote]

A vaporizer is not too hard to hide. Day Buddha vape comes with its own carrying bag, I just throw mine inside a backpack/gym bag.

Vaporizers do pay for themselves by how much more bud the conserve.
    Also if you vape mainly at a lower temp you can save abv and make edibles. Its like getting two birds stoned at once!

4. Thanks :)

5. An mflb is really easy to hide and it is much healthier than smoking due to the lack of combustion

6. You can change the temperature to change the high.

7. If you buy a vaporizer try and find one with a temp dial. Its worth the extra $$ and you won't burn your weed....anymore than it already needs to be.:smoke:
    It makes a difference!

8. Thanks ;)