Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get a Nail and dome?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by muffinzor94, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ok so I just got a glass bong got me a ash catcher for it now and was thinking about getting a nail and dome. But those are ment for the bho stuff which i can not get ahold of and I have never made before so I dont want to waste the weed. So if I get a nail and dome would i just be able to scrape the resin from my bowl and be able to smoke it as if it were a dab and still get high from it?

Thanks for any responses

2. Dude I have access to fine bho and budder...I don't have a oil rig... You should not get a rig so you can slam resin though it.... Nasty

3. ok then but i would still like to make my on bho ive watched youtube videos of it but they are long and confusing I just need a steep by step guide on how to make it any suggestions?

4. Yea you could. Probably a waste though unless you at least refine the resin once. Even then it would only be worth it if you had a large amount of resin. (1g+)

5. I was just wondering will it be like bho or not cause I think I may try to make some and see how I like it.

6. lol dont get a nail setup to smoke resin........
    no it will not be like bho, not even close. absolutely disgusting

7. BHO can be dangerous if you dont do it correctly. for instance you should be outside with a fan on you because butane is extremely flammable