Should i get a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by oceangreen33, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I can get pretty good bubblers for $25 but someone told me I should just save up for a bong instead. How do bubblers compare to pipes or blunts? I really like the smoothness of bongs bc I can take such bigger hits. My thought is 25 isn't that much to the point where I'd have to save...

2. bubblers are also easier to transport, but some are touchy like they will either rip or wont. its a gamble, where as a nice bong almost always will rip unless theres just something wrong with it but you cant throw a nice bong in your pocket. so its your call but i have hit some bubblers that rip just as well as most bongs i have hit.

3. Spend the $25. If you are saving for a bong, $25 is a long ways from getting anything half way decent and isn't very much money. Get the bubbler and then if you feel the need, start saving for a good bong. Besides all that, a bubbler is a handy device to have. Much more portable and more stealth than any bong and they give a pretty good smoke. I've got a bubbler and a bong and I don't want to get rid of either of them, but going strictly by versitility, I'd keep my bubbler. The bong is pretty much a stay at home and get it out for something special thing. The bubbler is the grab it and light it up whenever the mood strikes you device. It's also the take it with you device when I go somewhere besides home to light up. My bubbler is pretty much my daily driver. The bong is a little more complicated to set up and it's bulkier. It does give a really good hit though. I'm always a little more careful when I'm using the bong mainly because I have a LOT more money in it compared to any bubbler I've got. For a easy 25, get the bubbler. Even a lousy bubbler is worth $25 and a lousy bubbler is still better than any dry pipe, joint, blunt, or anything like that.

4. So now the question is what are things I should look for in good quality bubbler?

5. if it doesnt have a removable bowl then look for one with a big carb hole so you can pour the water in

6. get a pentabub aka 5 chambered bubbler. you wont be dissapointed and everyone who sees it will be like O_O WHOA WTF is that, that things crazy!

7. where do you live? you can get some nice quality little bongs around here for 20-25 ish. I have a small bong like that and a bubbler. i MUCH rather would use the bong, but the bubbler is easy to transport.