Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I get a bong or a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I don't want to spend a cent more than $150. Also if you say vape which one should I get for this price?

2. Extreme q

3. Vaporgenie is always good, and only about half your budget. You could get a hash vaporizer, an omicron or gpen for about 80 or 90$, they are very conservative of hash. One gram could get you a couple hundred rips, and depending on your tolerance, I'd say with an average tolerance 3 rips would get you pretty toasty.

4. You can always count on a bong to get you good and baked though.

5. if u need to be stealthy go for a vape but if u wanna get stupid high buy the bong

6. Vaporizer is a more clear headed, functional high. You could still feel high but its not as hard a high. It's hard to explain... Bong would be more the high your used to, if your just hangin out, but if you need to talk to people or work or anything of say vape.

7. V-Tower Vaporizer. look it up on amazon.

8. bong vapes are over rated

9. I completely disagree.

10. Vape ftw, all these brands are great. I use vapor genie

11. If only you had like 400-500 for a Volcano! I love mine! Had it for about a year now.

12. fine by me

13. Vapes. Bongs make my lungs feel like dirty bags after heavy use.

14. I've seen da Buddha capes for 120$, and ive seen a YouTube of some smacking it across the room with a hammer, then picking it back up and tokin away.

It what I want to get.

15. Bro, bongs are way more awesome! buy a good bubbler with space for ice! you can take some rly awesome hits!

16. Vape, get a a magic flight

17. Get a bong dude
    you can probably pick up something nice for 150

18. Vape all the way, you can make some good shit with the ABV weed :D

19. 1. Get a vaporizer. (Extreme Q can be had for around 150)
    2. Conserve cannabis with the vaporizer, thus saving money.
    3. Use the conserved cannabis money to buy a nice bong.
    4. Attach your Extreme Q to your nice bong and reap the benefits of a well thought out purchase order.

20. Vape VAPE VAPE VAPE!

A few reasons:

1: Consumes wayyy less herb, and gets you higher per amount (efficiency)
    2: Anything vaped can be saved up and recycled by smoking, edibles, hash, or gold dragon
    3: Better for the lungs and a clearer high.
    4: Did I mention you can recycle? Why only use your herb once, when you can get high twice?