Should I get a 3ds???

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blazin In Ohio, Oct 28, 2013.

1. So I s been thinking about getting a 3ds. I was wondering if any of you blades have a 3ds. And if you have one do you play it often? Was it worth the money? Also what games do you recommend for it?

2. Nobody gots a 3ds?????

3. Idk but If I had a 3ds I'd play Pokemon x on that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ya the new Pokemon is the main reason I want a 3ds.

5. I just bought a 3ds and got the ocarina of time 3ds. Im alittle blown away with it especially since it has Masterquest on it which i never got to beat. I was so torn from getting the super mario 3d land, zelda, and fire emblem but eventually chose zelda. The 3d effect is amazing and I love the motion control with the camera and slingshot aiming. 

6. Ya I seen they had Zelda for the 3ds, one more reason I want to get one haha.

7. Not worth it IMO, but I don't have one so I guess I can't really speak. 

Ocarina of Time on the 3ds is essentially the same as it was on n64 , just a little 3d effect that I wasn't particularly impressed with and a minor graphical update....there are cheaper ways to play this game. 

8. Never had a n64 I had a ps1 so I've never played any of the Zelda games but I've always wanted to. Plus I was checking out the game selection for the 3ds and there seems to be some pretty cool games.

9. Well OOT isnt the only game, there are some crazy good ones. Mario kart 7 is really good, cant really go wrong with a mario kart game. Then they got Runefactory 4 which is like harvest moon but with dungeons and such, and of course you got the new Harvest Moon coming out soon which is supposed to have alot of good additions like house customization. The new mario 3d land is supposed to be on par with mario 64 and it has alot of replayability for sure. There will be Smash bros too which will have cross platform play so you wouldnt have to buy the wii U.

10. Zelda A Link Between Worlds is gunna be amazingly epic as well.

11. Ya I'm definitely gonna have to get a 3ds haha

12. It's great to play on the toilet. I have a 3DS and Vita and can recommend both equally. :p

13. Honestly, i like the 2ds way more than the 3ds. 3-D doesn't really appeal to me, like i get that it's cool af to look at when you're high but the novelty of it would wear off after a while. Plus the 2ds feels soooo much more comfortable in the hands of a grown ass dude.

But yeah, go for it.. Nintendo seems to really shine recently when it comes to handheld games and their game selection is epic if you're into that kinda shit. Probably why the Wii U is basically a console and handheld combined.

14. Imo the ps vita is better. You can even play against or with people who own a ps3/ps4. Plus it is console quality graphics and triple A title games. I had a NDS just didn't play it often haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yes get a 3ds it is a great console, I don't play in 3d that much at all though so if the 3d feature doesn't seem like a big deal I'd go for the 2ds to save some cash but if you got the cash get a mother fucking XL I swear to you there are so many great games for it its ridiculous. Monster hunter, Mario kart, Zelda, Mario world, Luigi's mansion, heros of ruin, Pokemon, fire emblem, animal crossing, harvest moon, street fighter, and nintendogs which is my own little guilty pleasure

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Paper Mario and Luigi's mansion for 3ds look pretty fun 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. That's what I'm saying, there's just so many dope games for the 3ds.

18. I have a 3ds Xl honestly when I think about it and what I spent on it I'm pretty happy. You can surf the net... Very slowly (doesn't have a ridiculous processor like the iPhone) watch netflix, listen to music, play games! It's nice! There are so many games that are only available for the 3ds compared to the dsi. But the dsi can play any game before the 3d! Honestly if you have the time to play video games it's justified enough to buy one.

19. This. I bought the 3ds for pokemon x and y and totally worth it. Also planning on getting the new Zelda and Kirby soon to be released.