should i GC? QUICK ANSWERS

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeypokey123, Dec 6, 2009.

1. ok well heres the deal. I have a volcano but im on a t-break untill march (the end of the wrestling season) there are 2 main reasons im not vaping(i only vape rarely smoke) 1- munchies which i can control if i really have to and 2 the placebo effect. i feel like im a better wrestler if i dont smoke. But right now im having a horrible day and i need something do brighten it up. so my question is should i hit my vape? just one bag to brighten my day up (havent smoked in about 2 weeks)

sorry about that cluttered paragraph my heads not really straight right now

2. That's really down to you. If you feel that breaking your T-Break is worth it then go for it, if you don't then, well... don't.

3. don't smoke. be responsible. if you said you're not going to smoke during wrestling season, don't let yourself down.

4. this.

5. VAPE!
    The weed will chill your mind man, and bring youself to a state of peace after your shitty day :)

And yeah it's just placebo it effecting your wrestling. You'll wrestle fine man as long as you ain't wrestling while blitzed haha

6. Vape away, it won't affect your performance wrestling.

7. If it where me and I already told myself I wouldn't do it, then I wouldn't.

I'm sure theres something you can do that's productive enough to take your mind off the edge.

8. HIT THAT SHIT!

I workout while high all the time... I dont understand how it would affect your performance in wrestling.

9. If you feel like it wont hurt your wrestling performance then by all means vape that shit :smoke:

10. I try not to ever smoke to make things better. Seems like thats building up dependence

11. blaze the fuck up...i guess i can understand the whole weight issue with munchies (even tho if u really wanted to u dont have to eat after u smoke) but unless ur high when u wrestle i doubt it will change your performance...just dont smoke before wrestling...blaze up mang

12. if by breaking the t break you would let yourself down, (and it sounds like this is the case) don't smoke.

13. i know it is obviously your own personal decision but if you are t breaking just because of wrassling season then thats a lil stupid. it shouldnt really affect your performance. an oh yeah one more thing - WRASSLING!

14. I smoke often and it has never effected me with sports.

15. This, I played high school football for 4 or 5 years and when i started I never blazed. By the final 2 years I was blazing/drinking/ often and I never noticed any ill effects towards my performance.

16. I saw this post and I just had to say something. I'm taking a break from toking also because of wrestling.
    My main reason is because I don't have the time, I wrestle every school day from after school to 6:00 and I have wrestling meets on saturday and now wednesdays. The only day I have is sundays which I usually sleep in and rest up. I don't have the time to purchase herb and I wouldn't have much time to smoke it either.
    The second reason is munchies, I'm on a strict wrestling diet and I'm going 130lbs while I'm about 5'11. So I'm usually a few pounds over and have to work hard to cut it down. I just went 2 days w/o eating for the saturday tournament.
    As for physical reasons I would say as long as your not going to practices or working out high you should be okay. I go to the gym every day after school during the off season and I cannot work out high. I've tried to but I can't lift as much and I'm very shakey and unfoccused.
    If I was in your position I would toke as long as I could control my hunger and I didn't need to work out for at least a few hours.