should i fuck her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cvitt4478, Feb 18, 2013.

1. this girl wants me to fuck her, but she has had sex with like 4 other guys this year, i dont wanna get a dieseas but she is fucking amazingly hot. like idk if a condom would prevent a dieseas for real

2. This year as in 2013, or a 12 month timespan?

3. Just do it.... Of course wear a condom.... But damn it man get off this forum and go get your dick wet.... No offence ladies.... If you wanted to sex up a bloke I would be telling you ladies to get off the computer too

4. just because she had sex with four guys doesn't mean she's got an STD

5. #6 Milkin Hooters, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Hahahaha your a pussy! Id have her legs around my ears and tongue deep already.

name calling ,....serious dude...
    Come on.. we dont allow that here
    _YODA

6. It's 4 guys. I doubt she has an STD. Quitcha bitchin, grab a rubber and get laid!:devious:

and if you're so concerned, why not ask?

7. For realz, just do it if you want to. You could end up sleepin with that girl who's had sex twice in her life and get them crabs anyway so pick and choose your battles. If the count was over 8 though, i'd reconsider

8. You should under no circumstances fuck that hoe...

Come on now bro just SMASH IT ALREADY!

9. beat it up

10. Think you'll compare to the last 4?

11. save urself for marriage

more sluts for the rest of us. at least she didn't take all 4 dicks at once

12. Make sure you fuck her like the slut she is!! Lol

Attached Files:

13. 2013
    im pretty sure

14. I'd hit it lol

15. Don't let these virgins tell you to sleep with a girl that probably has 50+ kills. Go find a drunk girl

16. Well condoms can prevent STD's like HIV/AIDS.

But now Super AIDS .... well that shit is FUCKED.

17. Of course you should do it.

And
    Of course you should wear a condom, you should always wear a condom during casual sex or with people who you don't KNOW are clean.

(some diseases can be spread despite wearing a condom, like herpes. Go to the planned parenthood website for more info if you want)

18. Condom. Bring a shop rag, pull out and wipe it a couple of times until you start getting some traction. Then sprint to the finish.

19. So you'll be the fifth guy.

Now fuck her already. Stop wasting your time asking this stupid question, or else you'll become her sixth, or seventh.