should I fuck a virgin

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Austria-Hungary, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Been talking to a girl on the kik.. she lives like 2 hours from me. we were on the phone, and talking about fetishes, and out of nowhere she said "you know I've never really had sex?" I was like... Really? pretty much all of the girls I've talked to,(since 18) even as friends have had sex at some point in their life. So, this is new to me. She's really cool, it's not like I'm using her or whatever.

Also, what is it like to have sex with a female virgin? Difficult?

PROS: She's smart and awesome, she won't know the difference if I'm big or small, good or terrible

CONS: 2 hours is a long fucking drive for my car, my muffler would probably make too much noise and get me pulled; a few minutes of pleasure for me equals a lifelong attachment for her, and she doesn't even know I smoke...this girl hasn't even been drunk before

2. What kind of fetishes are we talking here?

3. She said "deep voices" and imagining the sound of a guys deep voice grunting while having sex

4. worst sex of my life was with a girl who was a virgin….

the next few times with her were good though :ey:

5. Then take your deep voice over there and grunt in her ear while having sex?

6. That'd be a good choice for me but this thread is about ethics

7. So there's some possible submissive, virgin pussy around and you're on here trying to talk about ethics bro?? You're just buying niggas like me more time to scoop up your bitch with your talk of "ethics"!

Next post from you OP better be about the awesome play rape you had.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

8. Hey man don't listen to RollinGanja it all about ethics.

Now with that said, hit me up with her kik and I will handle it from there!

9. That's not a fetish I don't think lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Pillage the village

11. #11 BloodBooger, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
    The ONLY three good reasons for NOT fucking a Virgin are : She's not of consensual age, she's a close relative or she has an STD. Now, go fuck her right in the Pussy.

12. Virgins are fun but obviously lack experience.

Word of caution; they may get attached.

Don't count on it :ey:

14. Virgins are like mission impossible. Getting it in there will be a mission in itself or least for me it was, little painful. But once in, tightness like heaven.

15. LMAO :)

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

16. They suck at sex and most likely will get attached. My experience with virgins

[​IMG]

17. Haha seems like wifey material to me!

18. Hey man, my voice is deep, what's that kik?

19. I would fuck a virgin.

So yes, you should fuck that virgin. But not really hard, cause it's gonna hurt.

Idk if she'll have a lifelong attachment though...I remember my first time and
    forgot about the dude immediately. I was like "well training wheels are off, I'm
    off to join the circus! The sex circus, thanks!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTTndtJgjBE

:laughing:

20. why dont all of you have a seat right over there