Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I front money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.jane, Sep 10, 2013.

1. I buy bud from a kid In my high school, I generally come to his house and pick it up but I asked him if I could stop by tomorrow and he said sure If I bring him the money at school. He's always been reliable but should I bring him the money (only for an eigth so not to much cash)? What would you do

2. Depends if you trust him or not, he'd probably just take ur coin, go to his dealers and buy an eighth. He might tax some off of it or up the price so he can profit out of selling to you, sounds like a middle man

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

3. Like Billygo said, it depends how well you know him.

If you know he won't rip you off then go for it......if the guy seems kind of shady tell him you'd rather pay after he gets it.

4. The thing is I don't know how much i trust him, I know he's broke but he doesn't seem shady really (although his brother also a dealer does). But I talked to some people and they said they trust him a lot so I'm gonna give it to him and see what happens :)

5. Just pound the shit out of him if he does

kizzy

6. Good luck.

On the bright side, if he fucks you over, it's just an 1/8.

7. Ain't no future in your frontin'

8. Just had to say I love your name

9. Haha, 'preciate it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. All about trust man, I always front my guy who then goes to his guy and brings it back. Im fine with that as its always delievered to my door and I have know him for a long time so even if I put up 200 I know im good. How well do you trust him.

11. Its not like he can hide from u if u go to the same hs.. It could ruin his business if u tell others that he ripped u off..i say go for it..

12. what billy was saying try to cut out the middle man and get to the source! My guy gives me a q of bomb kush or super dank for 50-60

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. HELLL NAW

The word "front" is not used in my life, at all, for many, many, reasons. Fronting is almost like a debt. Life long advice - avoid all debts. Nothing but drama could be caused from this. Be conservative, play it safe. Find someone else who doesn't ask for fronts, that's stupid as fuck

14. So do I just ask him where he gets it from? I feel like he wouldn't want me going to his dealer cause then he'd lose money

15. Lol I just paid a kid for an eight. No word from him since

16. Not everyone can go straight to a source and get it on the spot. there are many people that have to get it this way. although i completely agree with what your saying, its not always practical. There are two people i have sent money with, and i trust them and have never had problems.

17. Tell him you know hes been nug pinching or the dealers been selling it short and you want to meet him yourself to avoid getting chinced and actually getting what you pay for!

18. Imo dont accuse your hookup of pinching. If he really is pinching, then just quit using him and blow him off. If he's pinching he will get the idea. Accusing them cannot do anything but piss them off and possible ruin the chance of getting hooked up with their source. think about it, how would you feel if someone accused you of pinching their bag, whether you did it or not. I wouldnt be too happy. Just tell him you would like to meet the guy to save time and troubles, and make sure your middle man knows you will hook him up or smoke him out anytime you pickup. 

19. Money out of sight, causes a fight. 

20. Id tell them delivery fee, no body goes out of there way to get bud for somebody from someone else and then brings it back without taking a cut whether it is 5$ or a 5 piece