Should i flower now? WITH PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by canadiankush19, Aug 23, 2013.

1. #1 canadiankush19, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    Does it look good?

Does it look like i have enough room to flower? The plants are 1.5 feet tall, but are growing very wide

Also should i flower now or wait?

Im hoping for a 10oz yield from these 5 plants, is that a good guess by the pics?

Plants have been vegging for like 40 something days and are under a 600w hps with some cfl side lighting aswell.

image.jpg

2. Man not even 1 view? Lol looks like ill make the title more interesting

3. U can flower whenever u want. They double in size in flowering. No one can say how much u will yield.to many factors involved. Looks good

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. To average it out if you flower now your looking at 1-1.5 oz's per plant depending on pot size 2 if its a really high yeilder. How high is your ceiling and how patient are you. Its to hard tell if you have preflowers yet but id guess you dont. At the very least wait until they have really nice preflowers everywhere. Whats the size of your final pot? Youll probably need to veg for 2-3 months for the yield you want.

5. My final pot size will be 5 gallon, their already in them now. My last grow i almost hit a half pound yield with 2 plants, so i got like 4oz's per plant with a veg time of about 50 days I thought the average yield was about .5 per watt, and .75 grams per watt if your doing good? Anyways. I have a 7 foot ceiling, and no pre flowers are showing yet

If i decided to wait for pre flowers, should i start to flower when i notice the first pre flowers? Or wait until theres alot of them?

6. I would wait until you have quite a few preflowers and it will take off when you flip the lights. An a half pb is 2 oz's a plant so your a hoss lol. You also vegged 20 days longer than me. When from seed again im going to wait for preflowers, it causes less stress on the plant that way. With determining grams per watt they say with hid lighting you can get 1g per watt but you should shoot for a half g per watt. I didnt even come close. Dried i had 60 grams under 300w with 2 plants.

7. I just cheked my plants, 4 out of 5 have a few pre flowers. Ill wait until they have quite a few though, for the stress like you said. I dont want to stress these girls any longer then they need to be. And as for my yield, ill hope for the .5 per watt that would be pretty good! But even if i just got the same yield you did (60 grams per 300 watts) id be happy.

Do you have any links to that grow? Id love to take a look!

8. #8 SupaaBaked, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    The link in my sig man. Im actually revegging one of the two plants right now and it just went into flowering. I also took 5 cuts and they're still rooting, im trying to set up a 12/12 perpetual to see how well it works until i can get a veg room. So far its a hell of a lot better than starting from seed.
    Im not tryin to thread jack but i dont have a pic of the harvest in the journal, just a quarter i cut a few weeks early but this the 60 grams i got. An the other pic is just to show you a focused picture of a nug. image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry that pic is in there it looked a little short lol, thats the 7g's i harvested early. I dont have any harvest pics of the 60 grams but heres about 50 in jars. image.jpg